Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

John Delaney/FAI: Time For An Immediate Change?

• 24-12-2008 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭

http://www.fai.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3910

Not one mention of our national league in there. Obviously, much of our nation couldn't give a ****e about the league, but with the people at the head not caring less, is it any wonder? The whole hierarchy needs to be changed, get good honest people in there with the desire to make something happen.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Same ol' same ol'. Everyone of them needs to be lynched. I dont pretend to know much about the LOI but the FAI are the biggest shower of c*nts in the land.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

A year of advancement and achievement on many fronts.

Mother of divine Jaysus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Not worth mentioning it to be honest, sure its a summer league :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Not worth mentioning it to be honest, sure its a summer league :)

:rolleyes:

Care to elaborate on that or are you just trolling for a reaction? I hope it's not the latter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

Given the smiley at the end, I'd imagine it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,960 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Licences being dished out 16 days before the start of the new season. A mere three months after the end of the season.

An absolute disgrace. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Hopefully Des will have had a few by the time he posts in this. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

CEO gives positive end of year message emphasizing all the good news (and ignoring negative areas).
    Its not exactly sensational stuff deserving of a public flaming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,960 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

CEO gives positive end of year message emphasizing all the good news (and ignoring negative areas).

Yep, but what I posted shows they deserve to be horse whipped in public.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

Do you really think it was that deliberate? I'd say he/they just forgot the national league.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

SectionF wrote: »
    Do you really think it was that deliberate? I'd say he/they just forgot the national league.

When does he ever not forget it?

Advertisement