Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colaiste Mhuire....or St. PAts?

Options
  • 25-12-2008 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

Points permitting..which would be the better option...? Marino or Pats??which first on CAO? any input from anyone would be a great help!Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

Marino but I would consider Froebel. All the end though it's the same degree so how good a teacher you will become is up to yourself and the work you put in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Imallin9989

Marino . I'm in first there it great. Your lectuers are small with about 38 in your class and you get to know the lecturers really well. The subjects they teach really help in an actual class too, you dont have to pick your own subjects.You also are a trinity student which is good because you get to use all the services there. The accomadation is 10 times nicer than Pats but apply in Feb if you dont want to put on the waiting list. Pick Marino.;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You're quite unlikely to find someone who has followed the course or boarded in both colleges, so most opinions can only be based on 'my mate told me'.
    Choose whichever suits you best location-wise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Imallin9989

spurious wrote: »
    You're quite unlikely to find someone who has followed the course or boarded in both colleges, so most opinions can only be based on 'my mate told me'.
    Choose whichever suits you best location-wise.

No point in that either. They are both very near each other.:cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes, but more buses go to Pat's.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

I know two people who've gone to both Marino and Pats and both have said that Marino's better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭RandomIrl

both are much of a muchness location wise...can walk to both!:) just completely undecided which to put first....marino was a gorgeous college..so 'cute'.....but i dont know if cute is what id be going for in a college..and pats just had a great atmosphere about it...:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement