Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Howve you been doing?

Options
  • 25-12-2008 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭

Ok so say if youve beeen getting like 400+ points in all summer/christmas exams so far, how dya reckon youll fair up in the Lc?/Mocks?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I bet you're having a merry christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

can't talk, eating

• Registered Users Posts: 13 seanasdf

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Oh...I get jokes!

what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭eoins2345

Im doing alright!Im ahead of myself in business really confident about it.English and history are going smooth!french my oral is pretty good butmy irish one is terrible!going to try and prepare a load of topics during the hols!i need to bring my french written up as well!Maths i think its just a case of revising everything from the start cos i forget the vast majority of the techniques!chemistry i need to catch up on!got 475 in my november exams so trying to maintain that for the mocks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Oh God Oh God

Failing so hard, did no work all december

may go to library tomorrow so I HAVE to study.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

im doing absoloutly terribly

passing but the highest im getting is c's

i really need some motivation

gah!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I dunno, mocks id imagine around 400 hopefully that'll go up a bit...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I'm doing everything a person can possibly do except study for the LC!

Although I did watch Michael Collins, even if it is a tad harsh on Dev :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Doing OK but, I have to study A LOT more. I haven't studied during the Christmas period but, I'm doing it tomorrow, I swear...

• Advertisement
Advertisement