Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows live messenger on 3

• 25-12-2008 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

Got a sony ericsson w595 phone for the missus for xmas. She has been trying to log into her live messenger on the phone today but she is having no luck. It just keeps saying try again later. Skype works for her no problems and she can log into live messenger on my 3 skype phone. Any idea what the problem might be? tia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

try going in through planet 3 and downloading the latest version of messenger....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭mickger

try going in through planet 3 and downloading the latest version of messenger....

Downloaded the latest version which i believe is 5.0 but still not luck logging in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

mickger wrote: »
    Downloaded the latest version which i believe is 5.0 but still not luck logging in.
    Just logged in on a 3 branded w595 no problem. Ensure the time and date on the phone are set correctly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

yea worked for me just there now as well, wasn't working earlier on..I was just getting a server error...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭mickger

yea worked for me just there now as well, wasn't working earlier on..I was just getting a server error...

Checked again this morning and can log in with hotmail.com but not with a yahoo.com email address.

• Advertisement
Advertisement