Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KSC USP.45

Options
  • 25-12-2008 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Got this for Christmas and was wondering what gas should I be using in it. Also what size BBs work best in pistols.
    What upgrades could be done to improve this pistol?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,804 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I have one of these and I use green gas in it..the pistol is tough so it can handle the green gas.

6mm bb's are what you need.

If you mean what weight bb's should you use then that's up to you. You

should test out different weights and see what works for you.:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yup as blay said, green gas is the way to go. 134a doesnt have enough "ummph" in it.,
    as far as BBs are concerned, i prefer to use .2s in pistols. the hopups tend not to have as good an effect as they do in aegs with silicone oil going down through the barrel every shot and factoring in cooldown, so i like to have a lighter, faster bb to fire but its really only personal preference.,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

If you have the version with the ABS slide you could get a metal slide and external barrel, add to that a stronger recoil spring and high flow gas valve. The KSC USP 45 mags hold more gas than your average GBB so the high flow valve won't stop you from getting through a few mags worth of bbs before refilling it.

It will take green gas just fine and its helps to use it in the colder months over 134a gas.

I use .23g bbs in everything although .2g and .25g bbs are more common. .25s are too heavy for GBBs imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭jigsaw 1

Do you know where to get upgrades for it. Inside europe if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭jigsaw 1

Which green gas is better Abbey Predator Ultra Gas or Ultrair Power Gas 1000ml (Green Gas)?
    Cheers

• Advertisement

there all the same,. just different brands,.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Some of our retailers may get the parts for you if you ask. airsofteire stock KSC USPs and have the metal slide and barrel for the compact version, I'd say they will get the full size one for you.

There is no difference in the gas from what I have used. Some people say that the Abbey bottles are better but I haven't seen a big difference between the two.

the only difference is the ultair is 1000ml and the abbey is 700ml, even though it has a slightly bigger bottle, theres less in it., :)

Advertisement