Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops open St Stephen's Day?

Options
  • 25-12-2008 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi!

Can anyone tell me if shops will be open in the crescent shopping centre in limekrick on Saint Stephen's Day (tomorrow)? Like Zara, H&M, topshop etc.

Thanks a million,

Bridget

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭deco28

Doubt it , its usually only the electrical shops that open on St stephens day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

The day clothes shops open on Stephens Day would be a sad one. All sales start on the 27th..because they aren't open on the 26th. Rightly so.

The day clothes shops open on Stephens Day would be a sad one. All sales start on the 27th..because they aren't open on the 26th. Rightly so.

_dunnes%20stores%20logo.gif

At least they did when i worked there.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Ivicia

I remember the clothes shops opened on stevens day a few years ago. I agree though 27th is time enough...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

well tesco is closed which usually means the whole centre is closed.. if tesco isn't open the crescent isn't open is the norm..
    Harvey normans and all those are open but i think thats it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

_dunnes%20stores%20logo.gif

At least they did when i worked there.

They've not been opened on the 26th for a few years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Well mine doesn't and its open on New Year's Day unlike the others. Town is still pretty much closed today.

Advertisement