Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Model work in Limerick Area

Options
  • 25-12-2008 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

[FONT=&quot]Hi I used to do a bit of modelling and acting work in New Zealand. I did a few ads including one for Vodafone and JetStar Airlines. Does anyone know the best agency around Limerick for similar work? I am a 21 year old guy and don’t really have any qualifications except prior experience. I don’t mind doing photo shoots either. Thanks[/FONT]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭bigpinkelephant

You'd probably have to come up to Dublin for modelling. There's a good few agencies up here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

http://www.holmanlee.ie/index.php
    i think this would be the highest profile one in limerick i know there's another one or maybe two in limerick but not sure of their names.. also i think its mostly women from what i can see in the website it looks like there's only one guy but sure you can give it a shot

Advertisement