Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cookery Course in carlow town?

• 26-12-2008 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Does anyone no of any cookery courses in carlow town??
    i googled it and got one in laughlinbridge but none in carlow town!!
    any links telephone numbers or information would be helpful!!¬
    an all ages one please!!
    thank you!!
    xxxxxx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Have a look at the adult evening classes in the Carlow Vocational School (or maybe the Carlow Institute of Further Eduacation). I think they do cookery classes, the classes will be starting again in mid January I believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

I have heard really good things about the one in Leighlinbridge, called Tasteworks. My sister in law used it for kids and they really liked it.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭muffinob1

trisha ans michael hennessy from hennessy fine foods have them regularly they used to have a geat retaurant and now have a deli cafe bar and cookery courses. Did a few myself and they are great, you'll get the shop number in the book and trish will fit ya in

Advertisement