Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disposable BBQ tomorrow (Stephens Day) - Where from?

Options
  • 26-12-2008 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Need to get a disposable BBQ tomorrow - does anyone know where i'd get one? This time of year they wouldn't exactly be the more popular things for sale :D

I know Dunnes/Woodies sell them during the summer but not sure, i'll check there anyhow tomorrow but it'd be great to find somewhere that defo sells them as I need to have one gotten before 10am

Cheers guys

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

One of the petrol stations?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Ended up usin' a proper yoke thanks for the tip though - Stephens Day BBQ's FTW :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

John you really do look for the most incredible items.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭PauricTheLodger

I realise it's too late now o'course, but for anyone else who might be looking - the Topaz up at the Cemetary Cross roundabout used to have them.

DRakE wrote: »
    John you really do look for the most incredible items.

You think the stuff I request on here is strange? Dude you don't wanna know the things I require that I search for myself! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I said it before and I'll say it again... doomsday machine...

I said it before and I'll say it again... doomsday machine...

:D:D:D

Hello, my name is Batman - Would you like to ride with Batman the Doomsday Device? :pac:

Advertisement