Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engine rebuild diesel timing

Options
  • 26-12-2008 6:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I do not know if this is the right spot, but I just rebuilt a cat 3204 di engine and i think the diesel timing is out does anyone know how it should be timed, ie how many degrees before tdc and should that the pump start to put diesel out at time or how do you time it. The shaft is tappered on the pump so there is no timing mark on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭oflynno

best bet is to swing into mcCormick mcNaughton in cork or dublin or ring and ask for the workshop.

lie and tell them someone did the engine for you but its wrong and on of the lads might let you know

there is a big need for a digger/ plant forum here,i can't find any either here or in england for when messing with diggers and the like.

Advertisement