Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool vs Bolton Match Thread

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Oh Sami Sami, Sami Sami Sami Sami Sami Hyypia!!! Wonderful hearing the Kop in full voice today! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭coco06

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Oh Sami Sami, Sami Sami Sami Sami Sami Hyypia!!! Wonderful hearing the Kop in full voice today! :)

I paricularly like the song 'top of the league!' ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Go on carra

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Sweet pass from Robbie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Keane just having a whopper game all round. Great ball there, good defending to prevent the goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

great performance today.

we're gonna be close this year i think.

Super double stop from Jussi at the very end to prevent the fourth.

Great performance. And so we march on...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I think Yossi was excellent.

Mr Alan wrote: »
    we're gonna be close this year i think.

Still am skeptical as to whether we can win it all. But there has been a definite step forward at the very least this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭coco06

Great performace, pity we couldnt have done the same for the draws at home earlier in the year.

Top of the table... only 5 months left!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Still am skeptical as to whether we can win it all. But there has been a definite step forward at the very least this year.

still not sure if we can win it either, no team has ever gone from 4th - 1st in a year, we are definately getting closer to where we need to be though which is all we can ask for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Mr Alan wrote: »
    still not sure if we can win it either, no team has ever gone from 4th - 1st in a year, we are definately getting closer to where we need to be though which is all we can ask for.

Performances like todays make you really believe but i still think we may be a player or two away from winning it. That being said we've pretty much been missing Nando all season so who knows what we can do if he comes back and hits a vein of form...

If Insua is as good as he looks then that's a huge bonus for us as left back has been a weakness for a while now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

I posted in this thread after 25 minutes ..... just before we scored the first goal saying how well we were playing. When i have complained after games that we have drawn its mainly cause i haven't seen that type of football this season either till we are behind or going into the last five minutes of a game needing a goal.

I am in such good form.

1.Liverpool win playing some sexy football and really making me believe we have a chance !!

2.Its Christmas

3.Just about to open my first bottle of beer.

4.This awesome feel good tune is playing in the background as i type this.

Opr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

I dont agree with the killers but huzzah for us today, we played some very nice football.

What was very important was we were able to rise to the fact that utd and chelsea had won.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

i was asleep for the whole thing. i woke up for the last 10 minutes. sounded like a whopper of a game, very pi$$ed off... but happy at the same time. i blame christmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Had to leave at half time to visit the rellies for some warm food, great to hear of Keane goal on the wireless static going over and then the third on SSN when I got there.

It sounds like Liverpools most "complete" 90 mins since the Chelsea game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Advertisement