Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone got a migration kit i could borrow??

• 26-12-2008 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭

hey all

i got myself a 120gb hdd, looking to clone my 20gb onto it, used xplorer360 but and the data is there but wont work??

has anyone got a data migration kit i could just borrow for a few hours??

cheers

rob

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

I thought the migration kits where like a one use only thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

one use per disk as far as i know, it moves the data to the new drive and wipes the old one clean... but works as many times as needed...

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭antor

You can get a free transfer kit of microsoft

http://www.xbox.com/en-IE/support/systemuse/xbox360/console/datamigration.htm

All you have to do is print of the form, fill it in and they will send you out the transfer kit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

only if you buy an elite and want to migrate to that machine...

they wont entertain you if you buy a 2nd hand 120gb disk and want to transfer your old data....

looked into that route already....

but thanks anyway....

Advertisement