Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephens Day Shopping

Options
  • 26-12-2008 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭

My dad went for a walk down the town and said none of the shops are open..
    Whats up with that? Do they not open until 1 or something?
    I recall always going into town on Stephens day and buying stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

We're supposed to be heading down in a few minutes... I hope the shops are open!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

didn't think anything was open today, read some where the next sale starts tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

curry's is open, i got a 32'' samsung lcd tv for 399 up there today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

gino85 wrote: »
    curry's is open, i got a 32'' samsung lcd tv for 399 up there today

I wanted one of them, but I was too late when I got there:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

Big_Mac wrote: »

they were rolling out the door lol, i only went up to get a small tv for my bedroom, just need to find a wall mount strong enough to hold it now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I heard the queues were going all around the shop and out the door in river island. Completely rediculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

It was mental yesterday,I went in and saw the que circling around the menswear jeans and then out the door.I knew someone in the que so I had a look around and when i found something I wanted I just gave him the money and the item and went back browsing.
    The look I got from the fella in the brown leather jacket behind him though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

Big_Mac wrote: »
    thats why I got mine up north, haveto wait though till the 10th. a 40" sony for 599 sterling or 640 euro.

Advertisement