Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iskoot for Skype and 3 on Windows mobile devices

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭FergalBoards.ie

Thanks for that info, I appreciate it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭nastysimon

Is anyone still using this and if so have you had any trouble recently.
    I've been using a Google G1 with these settings for about a month and it all worked fine. Last week it stopped working and I'm not sure why. Anyone have any info?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭nastysimon

It seems that 3 had a bit of a glitch. Anyway, my Android is back working with iskoot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

I have a SE W705 that I debranded and flashed to the latest firmware via SEUS. Since that however I have been unable to reinstall Skype (and the Facebook app too but thats no loss). Whenever I go to the 3 services page and Skype then click download, it just gives me an "Operation Failed" message each time.

Any thoughts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Boro wrote: »
    I have a SE W705 that I debranded and flashed to the latest firmware via SEUS. Since that however I have been unable to reinstall Skype (and the Facebook app too but thats no loss). Whenever I go to the 3 services page and Skype then click download, it just gives me an "Operation Failed" message each time.

Any thoughts?

Same here, on a debranded and updated SE T715. (The link in Planet3 to Skype works on my N95 tho.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

I found an older jar online somewhere that installs but doesnt connect.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭iwo

Will this settings work with htc hero? I would like to buy it but I need to be able to use free skype...THX Iwo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pickleman

Did anyone successfully download Skype in the end from Three?

I also have a de-branded, unlocked Sony Ericsson T715 (that used to be on Three) and I'm having problems downloading Skype from their site - I've tried both the "download" page and the "update" page.

They also sent me links over sms, it downloaded, but when I installed Skype and logged in - it didn't let me do anything, as it said there's a new version... only option is to update, which brings me back to the "update" page that doesn't work.

Three's Customer Service is not helpful, have tried everything.

(I debranded because the Three software was screwing and lagging the phone, even when reinstalled, etc., and now I have the latest version of firmware etc.)

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭iwo

Honestly, they were extremely helpful with getting Skype working on my htc desire hd, phone is unlocked and purchased in Vodafone shop, they didn't have problem with that...they kindly surprised me - for change...

Advertisement