Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubbin in Belfast

• 26-12-2008 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Any reccomendations for a group of 19/20 year old lads on where to go?
    I persume us being from the "South" will be irrelevant?
    Thanks..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

Conor h wrote: »
    Any reccomendations for a group of 19/20 year old lads on where to go?
    I persume us being from the "South" will be irrelevant?
    Thanks..

You could try the Pothouse, its good enough although £10 entrance fee is a bit steep and the toilet facilities are disgusting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Gallant_JJ

The southern thing is irrelevant yeh.

Pothouse is good craic and a nice spot, but full of lads who are fond of themselves and fairly ropey (nelly etc..) music

Spring and Air Brake is 3 nite clubs in one, a pop dance section, a coldplay/rem/killers kind of section and a metal section ratm/motorhead.. etc
    Good spot for 20 lads

The botanic is also a good enough spot, bit of everything, usually very packed, nice bar down stairs. Its a studenty kind of spot.

If you hear mention of a Thompsons nite club stay well away, not because your southerners, because its ****e.

If I get time ill give a more but all in all a great city to go out in, bu beware ye will have to hit most clubs on new years before 10.30 to be sure of getting in.

Advertisement