Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the sales to watch out for?

• 26-12-2008 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Are there any good sales on this year that are worth going for a look? I'd usually go to the Altitude sale but I haven't heard when its on just yet.

Which are the "must go" sales in Waterford this year?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

No idea about the "must go" sales, but I saw an ad on TV for DID Electricals sale on the 27th starting @ 9 am.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

DID and Kelly & Dollar do good sales usually. Altitudes sale was disapointing last year. A lot of the big chains in Waterford are doing heavy discounts - id imagine this year would be an interesting one as they will offer a good chunk off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

K&D reduced prices are not marked down as much as they "claim" as the pre-sale prices are different to the sale stickers previous prices. This I've taken note of on specific products before and during the "sale".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

lifestyle sports have a sale starting tommorrow at 11 am ..
    the add says up to 70% off ..
    but i imagine thats only on a few items...
    but im still going over to have a look and maybe pick up a bargain or two

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

Jack and Jones gad a good half price sale last year...
    I got a pair of jeans for 20 quid...hoping they have the same this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

dunno tbh.....the reef used to have great sales 50% off everything when they were in michael street......dunno if it's the same in the tramore place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭JohnC.

If what's coming out of the UK is anything to go by, Debenhams may have a final sale within a month. They, HMV and Currys are just embarking on the same pattern Zavvi did a month before they went into administration.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Kahless wrote: »
    If what's coming out of the UK is anything to go by, Debenhams may have a final sale within a month. They, HMV and Currys are just embarking on the same pattern Zavvi did a month before they went into administration.
    This is great all these sales

Advertisement