Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pes'ers for PC

Options
  • 26-12-2008 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭

o/

Got Pes09 for christmas started playing it there. Played online today played 2 games. 1 Was half laggy but playable at times. The other no lag but the guy was a pain.

Went up 4-0 at half time, Scored 2 more to make it 6. So he decides to stop playing al together and scored an goal. I scored again after that to make it 8-0 So he leaves. So it was called a '' Default'' Match ffs. Waste of my time:(

Just interested does anyone play it online for the PC? Maybe play a few games againts each other? Bear in mind im not that good:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

o/

Got Pes09 for christmas started playing it there. Played online today played 2 games. 1 Was half laggy but playable at times. The other no lag but the guy was a pain.

Went up 4-0 at half time, Scored 2 more to make it 6. So he decides to stop playing al together and scored an goal. I scored again after that to make it 8-0 So he leaves. So it was called a '' Default'' Match ffs. Waste of my time:(

Just interested does anyone play it online for the PC? Maybe play a few games againts each other? Bear in mind im not that good:P

I'd deffo be up for this. Also got it for the PC for Christmas. I updated it to 1.20 but it still says 1.0 in my profile...which is odd. I'm finding it very hard to find people to play online..there only ever seems to be 10-20 people in the english room and when I create a match room, noone joins. The only way to get a game is to select quick match...but they are always super laggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I myself just play ''Quick Matches'' The lag is meh.

Played a match yesterday with my sister Downloading 2 torrents mid match. Well that was alot worse then the PES lag:P Pes lag seems like nothing now. Had to play a full match chasing a Invisible ball!

My name in the game is Shano m8

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Message me on here when you want a game. Thats probably the best way.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Lo m8.

Should be around on PES for most of the day. So just add me as a friend there. Says I cant find you because your ''not logged in'' or ''doesn't exist''

Advertisement