Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-Box 360 Pro Bundles?!?!

• 26-12-2008 3:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭

Trying to find a decent one doesn't have to be the cheapest but it would help. Looking for the pro system with a controller and a game or two.

Thanks for any help :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Xtra Vision had the Pro's last week, can't remember the price but they did include 2 games.

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

€279.97 in Xtra-vision with 2 games - http://www.xtravision.ie/xvList.asp?actn=nr&tp=g&pn=1

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭sudo911

If you're planning on taking a trip up north any time soon, get it in GAME.

You can get the Premium 60GB version with additional wireless controller, and 3 games for €175 (based on today's rate). Here's the details.

You could even splash out and opt for the Elite version with the same deal as above for €237.

Sudo911.

sudo911 wrote: »
    If you're planning on taking a trip up north any time soon, get it in GAME.

You can get the Premium 60GB version with additional wireless controller, and 3 games for €175 (based on today's rate). Here's the details.

You could even splash out and opt for the Elite version with the same deal as above for €237.

Sudo911.
    So that's 2 controllers yeah? :o... Might take a trip up on Monday, but is it possible to reserve them or even check stock, wouldn't want to to go up for nothing :D

So that's 2 controllers yeah? :o... Might take a trip up on Monday, but is it possible to reserve them or even check stock, wouldn't want to to go up for nothing :D

Best call em first.... the store in Newry is the closest..... seeing as I pointed you towards the deal, perhaps you could pick me one up too? :D

• Advertisement

Best call em first.... the store in Newry is the closest..... seeing as I pointed you towards the deal, perhaps you could pick me one up too? :D
    Ok, it's a possibility I will going up on Monday, if so I've no problem getting you one :), are you in Dublin?

Cheers man for the offer, but will probably be spinning up there next week myself for the monthly shop... if you do pick one up let me know the details...

Sudo911.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

did ya get the xbox in newry? thinking of doing that myself going up north to get the console looking to get the best possible deal...

I went to Newry this morning and got this bundle, it was the only Pro bundle thay had left in stock, I see now on the site they have the others back in stock :mad:...

I went to Newry this morning and got this bundle, it was the only Pro bundle thay had left in stock, I see now on the site they have the others back in stock :mad:...

Did they have any of the Arcade packs for the £129?

Dont suppose they were offering €1 for £1 were they? Might take a trip to the stores up in Belfast instead.

Sudo911.

• Advertisement

Did they have any of the Arcade packs for the £129?

Dont suppose they were offering €1 for £1 were they? Might take a trip to the stores up in Belfast instead.

Sudo911.
    Yes, they still have the Arcade packs for £129, just keep an eye on the stock from the GAME site, it seems to be updated quickly with what's in stock.

It's nearly £ for € now anyway. JACK & JONES where doing a £ for € sale ;)...

Advertisement