Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going up the North on Saturday 27th?

Options
  • 26-12-2008 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi all
    dont know if this is the right place for this but is anyone thinking of heading up to the Sales in the north on Saturday? do you think it will be mad busy?? Am thinking of going up (in the hope that everyone will be out drinking tonight and too tired to get up early in the morning to go!!)

Am I mad or is it worth the trip? anyone up there today? Any bargains? Was it busy??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

It'll be busy for sure.
    Don't know about you OP but I get stressed just thinking about the large crowds and traffic chaos, I just couldn't face it :(

My advice: go early, as in if shops open at 8am I suggest you are in carparks by 7:30, grab a coffee for yourself and maybe you'll have all your shopping done by midday.

Go early, home early ftw!

Advertisement