Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAX from Kilkenny tomorrow

Options
  • 26-12-2008 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any idea where I can send a FAX from tomorrow?
    I usually use the Office Centre, but I'm not sure if they're open tomorrow. :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Will the other office supplies place on Rose Inn street be open? Other than that, how about going into one of the hotels and asking the girl behind the reception desk? I know that got me out of a bind in the past (not in Kilkenny though).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Where abouts on Rose Inn Street? A1 Computers?

Good idea about the hotel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

No. I can't think of the name of the place but it's roughly across the road from Lanigan's/the tourist office.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Thats educational supplies. There's also another office place on Butterslip lane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

Firetrap wrote: »
    No. I can't think of the name of the place but it's roughly across the road from Lanigan's/the tourist office.

there is an internet cafe just beside lanigans as well, I can't think of the name of it but you'll prob know it anyway! I'm not sure if they'll be open tomorrow but you can send a fax there alright. not sure what it costs though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

kleefarr wrote: »
    Where abouts on Rose Inn Street? A1 Computers?

Good idea about the hotel.

is the A1 computers store still open? I thought it closed though I could be mixing places up?

I don't think A1 is still there now you mention it.

I have given up with fax now. I have tried four different numbers and they aren't accepting.

I have emailed the receipt of postage to about eight different email addresses and have also given them a description of my problem. If they close the case I'll take it further. Cheeky fackers shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

Something must have got through...

"The documents have been successfully attached to your PayPal Account and
    will be reviewed shortly."

At fecking last!

Wasn't by FAX though. :rolleyes:

Advertisement