Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A personal issue of sorts

Options
  • 26-12-2008 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

:(

I have a wee problem hopefully someone here will have a solution to, i have a PC a 360 and wii. And im addicted to streetfighter in all its incarnations. Problem is that i have 2 Hori Fighting sticks for PS2 that i use on my PC and want to play on 360 with decent sticks.

I got Sf 2 HD the other day and cant play with the D pad on 360 pad as i have a damaged thumb also the Dpad is terrible :(

Sf4 is out on PC ands 360 next year but i want to play HD and 4 on 360 if possible with Hori Sticks, i can get XFPS which lets me play 1 Hori stick on 360 but its €80 and i have to buy a wired controller.

The Horis are perfect on pc as is but i dont have HD on it and seriously doubt it would be released on it. I can live with Emus tho.

Hori sticks for Xbox are €60 each.

So recap poor, damaged thumb, addicted to SF and want to play with Hori sticks.

Someone help please :D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,607 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Reckon you're doomed.
    I mean the choices are:
    1-Get proper arcade sticks for the 360, you say they're €60
    2-Get a convertor so you can use your PS2 sticks, and thats around €70 from play asia.

Reckon the only thing to do is get the Hori controllers for the 360, not sure there's any other way mate.

Advertisement