Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What To Do?

Options
  • 26-12-2008 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

So here's the story, I have been working in this shop for just a week(I am so lucky i got it),
    And everything's going fine, I love the job and all the people seem friendly. I also found out I did very well in just a week of working there(Sales wise)!

Anyway, There is this guy that I have taken a fancy too, I'm not sure how old he is as i haven't gotten a real chance to talk properly with him, Just some chitchat.
    Well as there is many this weekend, There was a staff party on Friday just gone.
    I wasn't planning on going as I had only started plus I had other plans that night but he was the only one who asked me Was I going and that I should stop by, Which I found nice because it was the first day talking to him properly!(It also was the first time I too notice)
    That day I also heard one of the guys working there saying "Your so gay" kinda joking but serious.
    Well anyway later on we bumped into each other and all was grand, I was drunk and stayed with them, Then we got talking(Can't remember much) when he asked the red alert(to me anyway) question.
    Any girls you fancy in here tonight? I just think that's a sign of testing the water..
    I said something like "Na, wouldn't matter anyway I'm gay".
    He said he guessed which kinda proves my theory of wondering by asking that to make sure.
    I think I asked was he gay, but its all a bit fuzzy really...

He was asking whats my type and was I think I said him, Anyway i cant remember much after that just random dancing!
    But my question is this, Am I looking too much into it because I like him?
    Or does it sound promising, Well either way I'll be back in work Wednesday I'll talk to him more and try to figure him out.

I didn't say anything out of order to him cause we were talking, I just remembered we were dancing in a circle to some song(Oh the shame!biglaugh.gif) and my hand was touching off his and he kind of kept well not rubbing but moving his on mine, Like footsie but with a hand? Probably nothing but I think it's worth a mention.

I will wait and am not expecting anything to be honest, A chat at the most ha.
    I was just asking do you all think what I am thinking or am I looking into it way too much.
    I am just sick of letting things pass me by, I want to take hold of stuff from now on!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

Wait and see how he acts back in work. You should be able to get some clues that way.

Remember, drunkeness can make you "see" things you wouldn't otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Ah now, you can't remember if he said he was gay or not :) Good luck with whatever you end up doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Sure keep doing what you're doing I suppose. Is there anyone in work you could ask if he is gay?

Advertisement