Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats the story with dental care in Ireland?

• 26-12-2008 10:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

Couldn't find a better board to post on... Mens Health said no medical advice so..

I'm from London originally but moved over to Ireland for college, been there 2 year now. I need a bit of dental work, a bit of a filling has fallen out and I probably need some more. Am I better off getting it down while I'm back in London for xmas (will have to pay) or in Ireland?

I don't have a med card but pretty sure I could get one...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

Not sure, the folks in the dental issues forum might know though. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

Not sure how you'd get a medical card since they're like golddust right now, but you'd probably be best off getting quotes from dentists here and in England. My sister had a filling done in Sheffield, worked out about 30 euro cheaper. Howerver if you needed a bit of work done, maybe here would be better in terms of follow up appointments?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Baybay

Would the EHIC be of help in this situation? Maybe have a google & see what's said.

Advertisement