Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

check in

Options
  • 27-12-2008 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭

flying out 28th with etihad, my ticket doesnt say what the minimum check in time is and the website only says check in opens 3hrs before, dont want to hang around that long, anyone know what the time is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

you should allow yourself at least 2 hrs to play with before your flight, better to be early than cutting it fine, if anything went wrong you may not make your flight and it would be a few hundred bucks down the drain , all because you didnt want to sit in the airport for an hour or 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

From my many trips to and from Oz best to be there as eatrly as possible. If the checkin opens 3 hrs before the flight be there when it opens .

You never know what might happen and how long it will take to get through security. I've spent an hour some times waiting to check in and another one to get through security. Then there has been times when both only took 20 mins .

If your first to check in they take less heed if your luggage is slightly over and also you can some times try and book the seats you'd like .

Take a look at http://www.seatguru.com/ see what seats are best

Advertisement