Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musical Artist Seeks Video/Graphic Artist

Options
  • 27-12-2008 2:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

I am a solo music maker & band mate interested in linking up with a graphic artist / video artist for a audio/visual collaboration

The kind of music in question, well have a look for 'Apparat' on youtube, you wouldn't go to far wrong in terms of general musical style. Also, james holden, leftfield, and dub/dubstep/psych are of interest to me.

ideally he/she would be in Cork but thats not a major issue. Very interested in the idea of letting one inspire the other and let things flow creatively you know what i mean? Very interested myself in visual art but alas the talent and time have always been an issue for me :)

My aim would be to integrate this visual art & music with possible VJ sets for live shows, sure we can see how we go :)

So, if you genuinely might be interested or have any other questions, feel free to contact me. Thnks a million :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Jimbobak47

Dunno would I be much help, but I do some still images and if you might want to take a look at my website Now I do live in Meath, so bear that in mind.
    If you like what you see on the site please do consider me.
    Thanks
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭DIRTY69

cool man some nice pics there defo some potential for what i am looking for. I will get back to you on the offer. thanks for the reply ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Jimbobak47

No problem glad to be of service! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

I'd be interested in hearing more about this. I've a portfolio website available to view at http://www.kelvinwins.com

Feel free to contact me either by PM or through the email address listed on the website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

DIRTY69 wrote: »
    I am a solo music maker & band mate interested in linking up with a graphic artist / video artist for a audio/visual collaboration

The kind of music in question, well have a look for 'Apparat' on youtube, you wouldn't go to far wrong in terms of general musical style. Also, james holden, leftfield, and dub/dubstep/psych are of interest to me.

ideally he/she would be in Cork but thats not a major issue. Very interested in the idea of letting one inspire the other and let things flow creatively you know what i mean? Very interested myself in visual art but alas the talent and time have always been an issue for me :)

My aim would be to integrate this visual art & music with possible VJ sets for live shows, sure we can see how we go :)

So, if you genuinely might be interested or have any other questions, feel free to contact me. Thnks a million :)

A big fan of the same music as you. Check out my Flickr and DA links below.

I actually did this last night whilst listening to some nice greasy dubstep.

n603231486_1653293_4810.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭DIRTY69

fantastic guys, some of those pictures might really work for all this :)

anybody interested in moving images VJ stuff as well. Its not something i know a whole lot about but an area that interests me a whole lot :)

Thanks for the responses so far I will have a closer look at all the stuff soon enough

Advertisement