Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to go for foot tattoo

• 27-12-2008 3:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi all, am thinking about getting a tattoo on the side of my foot. it will be the lines of a poem that are special to me intertwined with flowers/design. so basically very little colour. I am thinking text with some design... I would ike realistic looking flowers. anyway long story short.. i'm based in Dublin. Can anybody tell me the best place to go for realistic artwork (for the flowers) in a tat? I have been looking around and have been to classic ink before and was happy with results... can anyone reccommend anywhere better for the work i want done??
    Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Best person in Dublin for what your looking for would be (IMO) Jani in Zulu. Though I do hear good things about the Art Tattoo guys in Temple Bar (accross from Milanos restaurant). My last piece of advice would be dont restrict yourself to your home town. Do you want the best tattoo in Dublin or the best tattoo in the world? (if you get my point).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭elainepie

yeah i know what you mean!! thanks.

Advertisement