Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunken arguments over Christmas...

Options
  • 27-12-2008 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had any???

I had one with my mates GF in the pub after I caught her bitching about me behind my back when I went to the bar. Then when I came back with me pint, she had already managed to get into a row with another mates girlfriend, so I called her on bitching about me a few minutes previously, which she didn't think I heard, and it turned into a right scene straight from an Eastenders set. Funnily enough, the same burd caused WW3 in the same pub, on the same day last year...

Just wondering is this only happening in my life and Eastenders episodes or do other folks have this crap popping up at Christmas....
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Highsider

No it's just the people you hang out with :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

I'm thinking "Stacy"...

If it plays out like Eastenders you will end up giving her one if you don't stop fighting with her, or she will run off with yore Da :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

no none at all no arguments etc.... very good here which is strange.....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭turnsoutIwas

no none at all no arguments etc.... very good here which is strange.....:confused:

Give it time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

themadchef wrote: »
    I'm thinking "Stacy"...

If it plays out like Eastenders you will end up giving her one if you don't stop fighting with her, or she will run off with yore Da :D

Yeah your on the right track there, only difference being that I'd actually give Stacy one! ****in' sick of it now, two years on the trot, same pub, same burd, same sh*te...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭The Mighty Ken

Darragh29 wrote: »
    Yeah your on the right track there, only difference being that I'd actually give Stacy one! ****in' sick of it now, two years on the trot, same pub, same burd, same sh*te...

Explain to your mates that she's a complete tool and that you should make a unanimous decision to stop hanging around with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Eastenders has to be some of the worse sh*t to ever make it onto a TV (it pushes Cornation Street close), if she's forcing you to watch that crap, bitch about you behind our back and then start a fight when you are trying to enjoy a pint then there can only be one conclusion...

dump her sorry ass and upgrade to a superior model...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Darragh29 wrote: »

Youre not supposed to fancy her! rule 101 of crap tv. Youre supposed to get drunk over new years or Christmas and roide her. Your mate is then supposed to beat the crap out of you, he dumps her and neither of you hear from her again. Then yee go out and get drunk and laugh about it.

What ya waitin for :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

An uncle started insulting my wife on Christmas day about her having too many children (in his eyes) and what he thought of her.

I wanted to deck him but the family got in the way. I'll catch up with him later in the year.
    There a few around my home town I have to give my new year blessing to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

All the alcohol I had over Christmas was one glass of mulled wine, so all my arguments were sober!
    No one in my family is a big drinker, so our Christmasses are always friendly, civil and uneventful.

Oh and since people are talking about EastEnders I actually watched a little bit of it Christmas night while I was waiting for Wallace & Gromit. The actress who plays Sheila from Shameless was in it, and she was evil! Very strange...

• Advertisement
Advertisement