Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Price is Right

Options
  • 27-12-2008 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭

Hi guy's. It's my first post in the games section of boards.
    My son got a board game version of TPiR . Problem is i have no idea how to play the game or where to start. Its the version with Joe Pasqualie on the box made by freemantle media. If any has any info for this or you know where i can get an instruction booklet ,please Post here. Thanks and a happy xmas to all.
    Regards...Damian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Hello

Firstly...not sure what the game you mention is, and I dont know why you'd buy a game Joe Pasquale in it :o

But...ye could probably try your luck here, with http://www.gamefaqs.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

DAMO72 wrote: »
    Hi guy's. It's my first post in the games section of boards.
    My son got a board game version of TPiR . Problem is i have no idea how to play the game or where to start. Its the version with Joe Pasqualie on the box made by freemantle media. If any has any info for this or you know where i can get an instruction booklet ,please email me at ********* . Thanks and a happy xmas to all.
    Regards...Damian

Remove Your email. its not wise to put Your email on a public forum

Advertisement