Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mount suir

• 27-12-2008 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

can anyone tell me if the development on carrickpherish road is nearly done.what are the builders lik.i beleive they are from wexford

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Theres no construction on the road at the moment.. If you are talking about the road itself.. If you are talking about the shops and apartments, there still being built and by the looks of it, it will be for another while yet.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭cutback

there are actually 3 separate developments all by the same developer (Neville Bros I think), there's Mount Suir which is finished except for a couple of units, then there's Mount Suir Manor which is the corner block of apartments and shops, the showhouse for Mount Suir Manor is ready but the rest of the block is still being worked on. Then there's Woodbrook which is the development to the left of Mount Suir (when looking from the road) which still seems in the early stages i.e. they have a few showshouses in progess but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

The shops and retail units on entrance to mount suir seem to be taking forever ,its desperatly needed up here im up on carrickphierish road and shops, pub,restaurant ect really needed, has anyone idea when they supposed to be finished, their dont seem to be many builders their each day and if are they only seem to be working on apartments side of site???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

darren254 wrote: »
    can anyone tell me if the development on carrickpherish road is nearly done.what are the builders lik.i beleive they are from wexford

Are you buying there?:confused:

i live up road from mount suir and would only love to be able to walk short distance for beer :D.... but a shop is desperatly needed as have to drive to shops the last year, i cant see any info on city council site apart from big develepmont planned , with the year ahead will all these still go ahead i wonder?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

jo06555 wrote: »
    i live up road from mount suir and would only love to be able to walk short distance for beer :D.... but a shop is desperatly needed as have to drive to shops the last year, i cant see any info on city council site apart from big develepmont planned , with the year ahead will all these still go ahead i wonder?

I reckon there will be a shop there, I was just hoping it was a 24hour.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

i see windows have gone into where shops look to be but , workers are at a minimum their ,it dont look like it bein finished out , anyone further info on finish date for apartments / shops on entrance to mount suir ,carrickphierish rd?????? they at them nearly 2 year now i think

Advertisement