Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE V TNA

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Shaneomac

Bubs101 wrote: »
    a womens division that bores me without Kim,

sorry dude but kim sucks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Shaneomac wrote: »
    sorry dude but kim sucks

Gail Kim is one of the very best womens wrestlers in the US. She was consistently TNA's biggest TV draw for a long time too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭rizzla

Fozzy wrote: »
    Gail Kim is one of the very best womens wrestlers in the US. She was consistently TNA's biggest TV draw for a long time too

Please, over Angle, Joe and AJ. I doubt people would go to a show or turn on Impact just for her. Where's the proof behind that statement. She was a great assest and helped develop the women's division in TNA but I would give Kong just as much credit too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

rizzla wrote: »
    Please, over Angle, Joe and AJ. I doubt people would go to a show or turn on Impact just for her. Where's the proof behind that statement. She was a great assest and helped develop the women's division in TNA but I would give Kong just as much credit too.

The TV ratings. This isn't anything new, pretty much all year the highest rated quarter hour segments on Impact featured the women. Since Gail has left that's not as true

Advertisement