Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer for wedding ceremony in the west?

• 27-12-2008 3:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭

OK, this message may be moved to weddings but I really need some local info here, as this kind of thing tends to go on word of mouth.

I need a singer for my wedding ceremony in West Roscommon in March, preferably one who has accompaniment or accompanies his/herself - I'm not a fan of backing tracks. There's fcek all on the net, so I'd love to hear from anyone who has heard or knows of someone who'd fit the bill.

Thanks in advance guys!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭KoNiT

Sean Costello, he's from ballinrobe / Galway, He's a great voice, if he can't do it, if he can't do it I'm sure he'll help you out.

This lad!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mike_anywhere/2749305648/

he's also owns Costello's and Kozzies hair shops.

http://www.bridesonline.ie/clientDisplay.aspx?ClientId=3889&Name=Sean+Costello+Hair+Design

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Sound, thank you! Will give him a buzz.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Sean Costello's great alright.

My mother is a church organist who also sings and plays the harp and does weddings - PM me if you'd like her details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Kaskade

The Tuttle Family from tuam did our wedding in Ballintubber, they were brilliant, 3 people, keyboard, fiddle and whistle and the keyboard guy plays the trumpet too, both women sing.

Ann McGuire is the lady I spoke to, 0868533592

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

Kaskade wrote: »
    The Tuttle Family from tuam did our wedding in Ballintubber, they were brilliant, 3 people, keyboard, fiddle and whistle and the keyboard guy plays the trumpet too, both women sing.

Ann McGuire is the lady I spoke to, 0868533592

I sang at a wedding with the Tuttles a couple of years ago and have to agree, they are really good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

If you need a harpist I know a really good one in Mayo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Thanks for the help guys, I like the sound of the Tuttles. Ta for the contact details.

Advertisement