Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thesis Help

• 27-12-2008 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I am doing my thesis on over the counter drug codeine addiction in Ireland for my Masters in Addiction Studies.

I am hoping to find individuals who are addicted to OTC drugs with Codeine as the main ingredient or who were addicted. Essentially what I'm looking for is the life history of the person who is/was addicted. No identifying details will be used.

If you are interested or know someone who might be then please email me on mythesis2@gmail.com or post below and I will reply to you with any information you require.

FYI, I am a former N+ addict, took me a good 10 years to realise that and to eventually taper off of them hence my interest in this topic.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

R.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭epictetus2009

What is N+? NUROFEN PLUS??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PGThesis

Yeah, didn't want to name names.....:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭epictetus2009

aha okay...

No i havent been addicted to OTC in fact rarely take any doc pills when ill.
    I have stopped smoking and recently got the patches.
    Im interested in this area from personal point as it does stray into all different aeras in psy.
    Cognitive behavioural for one - i dont feel i need to replace going for a cigarette as yet but that will be required when i return to work environment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭tolteq

try Live Person website. they can advise you

Advertisement