Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 Israeli = 155 Palestinians

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Boston wrote: »
    Oh, so now war has to be fair? Both sides bomb civilian areas. That's the long and short of it. Israel is better at it then Hamas, that's all.

Ah you are just daft, I lob a stone at you, you drop a nuke on me......that just means you are better at the same thing.........any credibility you clung to is gone out the window with such a assinine response.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

It more akin to a knife vs a gun. Both kill but one is more effective. The Palestinians aren't just throwing stones and the Israelis aren't dropping knifes. Why is it you feel to need to down play the war crimes of hamas while also exaggerating the actions of the Israelis

Em unless you are stupid you would know that disproportionate Israeli responses in the past have fed Hamas recruitment and stoked the cycle of violence, so if your intention here is to promote this as a solution to the problem maybe you aren't familiar with the recent history of the conflict.

Boston wrote: »
    It more akin to a knife vs a gun. Both kill but one is more effective. The Palestinians aren't just throwing stones and the Israelis aren't dropping knifes. Why is it you feel to need to down play the war crimes of hamas while also exaggerating the actions of the Israelis

Israel is a terrorist state, just as Palestine is, both should feel the brunt of international censure and sanctions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,205 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

oh dear

Turning the other cheek is a new testament thing.

The rule in the middle east seems to be an eye for an eye, or in this case 155 eyes for an eye. Pity. Everyone seems to be going be blind.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,205 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Yes, it is

Yes it is, state sponsored murder, and targeted executions on foreign soil are terrorist acts....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scary

1 israeli = 200+ palestinians

you think 200+ hamas missiles really meant to kill just the one?

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Longrangedriver

Palestinian soil.

Fin.

Syria is part of Israel now? A country which had it's sovereignty invaded and its population killed this year? via a number of airstrikes.....

Syria are no angels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

no it isnt

Hamas dont fire a few rpgs into Israel they fire Quassams mortors grad missiles they dig tunnells to attack soilders and lay booby traps along the border all this is done to "defend" if they wanted peace they could have easily kept to the ceasefire (if you want to call it that as reducing the number of rockets you fire isnt exatly ceaseing ) but guess what they didnt, and when Israel launches missiles at hamas buildings and kills hamas operatives who are trying to kill them (Israelis and forginers who are victims of hamas) they become scum of the world by people who havent steped out of ther cozy little homes with fires 3000 milles away.

Do you have your own view or do you go around cutting and pasteing from Israeli apologist websites

I have my own view and most learned people will tell you Haaretz is not a particulary good pro Israeli news agency it as left as they come I gave that instead of other sites to avoid the conspiricy crap that usually comes out when I do

scary wrote: »
    Syria are no angels

And Israel are? no they are not. and where does the line get drawn?

plus he was just being facetious and claiming Palestine is not foriegn territory to Israel......

Inquitus wrote: »
    And Israel are? no they are not. and where does the line get drawn?

plus he was just being facetious and claiming Palestine is not foriegn territory to Israel......

depends on your view point, they left gaza 3 years ago and hoped it would sort its self out but they kept prodding and a country is entitled to defend its self.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

daveirl wrote: »

Lies damned lies and statistics from muppets....correlate that with the wall etc, and the alternate methods of doing the same damage.....and you'll see thats just arse.

Surprised that anyone round here thinks this is a fair and proportionate response Didn't think anyone round here would be an apologist for mass murder.

• Advertisement

I suggest you read the forum charter.

Its cool to be an apologists for Palestinian violence

Theres no difference, there are 2 terrorist states, conducting terrorist campaigns on each others soil. Both should be censured and sanctioned by the international community.

Surprised that anyone round here thinks this is a fair and proportionate response Didn't think anyone round here would be an apologist for mass murder.

I know who'd have thought the palestinians would have so much support.

I know who'd have thought the palestinians would have so much support.

Read the worlds news.....US condones it.....rest of world says its a disgrace.

Read the worlds news.....US condones it.....rest of world says its a disgrace.

I can make my own decision on things, The US are the only ones who have the bottle to say what most countries really think.

I can make my own decision on things, The US are the only ones who have the bottle to say what most countries really think.

No the US has a large Jewish lobby, which can swing elections, so no US potential president, or president, can propagate an agenda that may be harmful to the State of Israel.

• Advertisement

No the US has a large Jewish lobby, which can swing elections, so no US potential president, or president, can propagate an agenda that may be harmful to the State of Israel.

and those elections ended last month.

Advertisement