Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Music Christmas Opening Hours

Options
  • 27-12-2008 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Does anyone know X Music Christmas opening hours? There is no mention on their website and their phone system answers as if they were there. I even called out to the store today and it just shows normally opening hours listed on the doors but nobody is there. I waited a while to see if anyone was coming to open the store. Within the half hour of waiting, at least 40 other People called to the store and I even noticed a few cars from the Country who must have been really ticked off after the journey. Very poor admin and organization here. I have been in the store prior to this and they are very helpful in general but they really need to brush up and run the place properly, it is not right that they have no notices etc or any voicemail etc to let Customers know the store is closed.:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Septico

I was in the same boat over the holidays. But i am kind of glad now, after eventually getting into the shop and haveing a look around i picked a lovely fender stratocaster. Decided not to impulse buy and go home..surfing the web i got the same guitar delivered to my door with leads/hard case etc. 280 euro cheaper. x music were not even offering anything on top of the guitar like a plec! They need to get the act together or they may lose some customers!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 pauliefc

I was very disappointed with the service here. I am not a musician, but my son plays drums and now my Daughter wants to play the guitar. So I went in clueless but needed a reasonable guitar for a 7yr old beginner, too much too ask???
    They treated me like I was an alien. Just because I am not a musician doesn't mean I am not a customer. So I went back to music maker where I bought my sons drums 5 years ago, and was treated very well. I think I will be sticking with music maker from now on..... why fix what isn't broke eh!!!
    My kids all seem to have a great love a music, so they've lost a customer that can see her self spending alot of money on instruments over the coming years!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

pauliefc wrote: »
    I was very disappointed with the service here. I am not a musician, but my son plays drums and now my Daughter wants to play the guitar. So I went in clueless but needed a reasonable guitar for a 7yr old beginner, too much too ask???
    They treated me like I was an alien. Just because I am not a musician doesn't mean I am not a customer. So I went back to music maker where I bought my sons drums 5 years ago, and was treated very well. I think I will be sticking with music maker from now on..... why fix what isn't broke eh!!!
    My kids all seem to have a great love a music, so they've lost a customer that can see her self spending alot of money on instruments over the coming years!!

If you take a look on the "Instruments" forum you'll find a couple of threads on X Music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 pauliefc

thanks Rigsby

Advertisement