Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy pink camera case?

• 27-12-2008 6:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Does anyone know a shop (not online) in Dublin where I can buy a cute case for my my Fujifilm Z20fd? I am looking for something in perhaps pink to match the camera itself. Only looking for recs for shops with non-black cases, I do know where to buy a run of the mill case. :)

Can't buy online as I want it for my holiday next Thursday.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I'm sure any shop that sells camera cases will sell more than just black. Just pick one, call them and ask them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

I got an info about this funny camera cases/wraps, also available in PINK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭xshayx

PC World in Jervis should have decent selection of cases

Advertisement