Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AtoZ SVD Dragunov (KA V3)

Options
  • 27-12-2008 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

-AtoZ SVD Ver3 (Full metal and real wood)
    -4 spare magazines + Romanian magazine case
    -Belorussian POSP 4x Illuminated with spare batteries
    -Two SPOSN 4 mag SVD pouches

The 'gas tube' lock is missing so it's been replaced with a metal screw, but it is indistinguishable.

These aren't made anymore and are very rare. Their performance is exceptional - Probably the best base for a spring sniper out there (Range and accuracy is brilliant), just tipping a VSR I'd say.

It's spring powered and uses AEG springs + AEG hop rubbers, so it will all fit. A Systema M120 spring should give you around 320fps, but no spring will be supplied with the gun.

Looking around 420Euro. - Bare in mind I'm in Belfast so collection will need to be done or it can be sent down. Gorgeous rifle but I'm afraid I'm selling my collection off as I have far too much stuff atm :(

IMG_3273.jpg

IMG_3272.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Only trade I'll accept is a King Arms M7A1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Quickordead

Hi there is this still for sale.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

what lenght is the inner barrel?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I'm fairly sure this was sold on arnies guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Beast, can you confirm the status of this ad please?

• Advertisement
Advertisement