Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band 2 Game

• 27-12-2008 7:43pm

I got the RB 1 Instruments today im Smyths in Tallaght but when I went to the square none of the shops had RB 2! Has anyone seen the game in stock recently in any shops in Dublin?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Yeah was shopping around yesterday and saw it in both HMV's (Wii bundles all over the shop downstairs) in the city centre as well as Gamestop on Henry Street.

They don't have a new instrument bundle for RB2 yet though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

I got the RB 1 Instruments today im Smyths in Tallaght but when I went to the square none of the shops had RB 2! Has anyone seen the game in stock recently in any shops in Dublin?

Thanks

I think many shops don't actually know there's a rock band 2 due to the publisher's inability to release the rock band 2 instruments here. Have a look at the section in the argos catalogue for guitar hero and rock band, they have guitar hero world tour + rock band 1 band sets. Same in smyths, etc if they even stock rock band 1 + instruments.
    Hardly anywhere lists Rock Band 2 due to this lack of knowledge.

I ordered Rock Band 2 off cdwow.com (cheaper than their irish site) and it's likely to come in the next week or so.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

Advertisement