Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Radio

Options
  • 27-12-2008 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

im looking to buy a car radio for a ford fiesta classic. Im just wondering what do i have to look out for? Will any radio fit? I tried to take out the radio in it but cannot so will probably have to go to a garage to get it installed. Any good places to buy radios? i need one that can connect an ipod to it and i cant pay over €100 for it. Saw one in aldi for €60 but i missed it!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

You'd probably be able to pick up a reconditioned one on Ebay which would be the same as the original one that was fitted on your fiesta?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

you can buy in either Argos or Halfords and they can fit the radio for you.
    I've never used them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

What year is the Fiesta - does it have a standard single DIN unit, or is it an integrated one? Do you have a remote control for it on the steering wheel? The Argos option could be a good one - even if you go over your budget, the free installation could make up for not having to go to a mechanic.

Advertisement