Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv licence

• 27-12-2008 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

right so, last year i was living in an apartment next door, lets call it apt 1, but i got moved due to some office slip up, next door, to apt 2. the doors are 2 foot from one another.

now i have a tv, so i have a tv licence, but it has apt 1 as the address. i didn't think it was an issue, until i got 2 letters of warning saying i don't have one, the fee's can be huge yada yada yada.

what im wondering is do i have to get a new one, or can i cange it over.

truth be told i totally forgot it was for the other one and not this one!

eugh hassle:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭sdanseo

right so, last year i was living in an apartment next door, lets call it apt 1, but i got moved due to some office slip up, next door, to apt 2. the doors are 2 foot from one another.

now i have a tv, so i have a tv licence, but it has apt 1 as the address. i didn't think it was an issue, until i got 2 letters of warning saying i don't have one, the fee's can be huge yada yada yada.

what im wondering is do i have to get a new one, or can i cange it over.

truth be told i totally forgot it was for the other one and not this one!

eugh hassle:mad:

Ring the nice people at the TV licence place and ask them.

1850575859*
    01 7057600

An post number btw, presume you can ask for them as TV Licence section number isn't in the list I looked at.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Ya big gob****e shane!

Why dont you just let rory pay it? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭uprooted shane

its in my name but he payed half :P

edit: thanks sdoon 1. much appriacted

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Micamaca

Hey there,

yup, they will change the address for you. I think you will need to send in the original and then they will send you out a new one. But sure give them a buzz first and see what the routine is. Take a copy of the one you have before you send it ... just in casies!

m

Advertisement