Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House M.D. box set [1-4]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

It really is excellent. Well worth the money, not that I'd pay it myself, I prefer other means. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Totally not arsed using 'other means' to acquire 4 seasons :p I am in the process of using those means to acquire Dexter s3 :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Dave! wrote: »
    I am in the process of using those means to acquire Dexter s3 :)

Likewise! Painfully slow:(

But definitely House is worth paying for. I watched all the seasons during the summer, it's one of those shows that you just can't stop watching, as I found out watching well into the night at times. I'm just waiting for season 5 to finish before I get my hands on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Cheers

I've about 3 weeks before I go back to college, so I will endeavour to get through them all before then! :D

Advertisement