Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st tattoo

• 27-12-2008 11:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

I've thought about it for ages and I'm going with one. All I need now is somewhere to get it done, I'll probably end up going to dublin for it, but if there's anywhere more south/midlands that's good it would be even better. I want to get it in someones handwriting so, where's a good place to get it done?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I found Hellcat in Dublin to be a good 'un.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 coconut-butter

dunno any where in ur area but i think zulu in temple bar is good, and if ur getting handwriting
    FOR ANYONE READING THIS

do not go to the krazy cats in ballyfermot they do possibly the worst tattoos of writing i have ever seen .. i have two ridiculous looking ones on my wrist from there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭Seraphicblue

will it just be writing?
    or other stuff too?
    how far south is too far?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

darren in colourworks replicated my handwriting perfectly for one of my pieces.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

will it just be writing?
    or other stuff too?
    how far south is too far?

For now just writing, maybe more later, I would happily go to waterford to get it done but dublin is closer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Cherryvega

There's a girl called Tara in Zulu Tattoo in Dublin who sounds perfect for what you're lookin for, she did a beautiful text piece on my friends abdomen! :)

She'd definitely be worth checking out!

Advertisement