Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fifa manager 09

Options
  • 28-12-2008 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

:)anyone know of any cheats for fm 09 there is one out there for money but it wont work for me anyone know how 2 activate it:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

:)anyone know of any cheats for fm 09 there is one out there for money but it wont work for me anyone know how 2 activate it:o

I don't fully follow you. The title of your thread is Fifa Manager 09, but you post in the Football Manager forums looking for cheats for FM 09 which could be either one of the two.

So if you want to cheat in Football Manager 09 just edit the database to your hearts content and if you want to cheat in Fifa Manager 09 use a text editor to edit the "house.txt" file in the "\ea sports\fifa manager 09\user\objects" directory.

Change the very last line to:

Palace,Palais,Schloss,Palacio,Palazzo,Palac,-1200000000,palace.bmp,2005

By doing this, when you buy the Palace you are given nearly $960 million into your personal wallet.

Donate money to your club's account at player career.

Get $1 Billion
    Open the file "C: \ EA Sports \ FIFA MANAGER 09 \ user \ objects \ car.txt". Search for the line: "Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, 15000, i30.bmp , 2008" and replace them with the following line "Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, -1000000000, i30.bmp, 2008". Save the file.

Then you go to Career > Private sector > cars and houses and buy the Hyundai i30. You now you have 1 billion on your account, this money you can now donate to the association.

However the best cheat with Fifa Manager 09 is the one where they cheat you out of your hard earned cash for the actual game because it's dirt. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Company Sgt

:)
    I don't fully follow you. The title of your thread is Fifa Manager 09, but you post in the Football Manager forums looking for cheats for FM 09 which could be either one of the two.

So if you want to cheat in Football Manager 09 just edit the database to your hearts content and if you want to cheat in Fifa Manager 09 use a text editor to edit the "house.txt" file in the "\ea sports\fifa manager 09\user\objects" directory.

Change the very last line to:

Palace,Palais,Schloss,Palacio,Palazzo,Palac,-1200000000,palace.bmp,2005

By doing this, when you buy the Palace you are given nearly $960 million into your personal wallet.

Donate money to your club's account at player career.

Get $1 Billion
    Open the file "C: \ EA Sports \ FIFA MANAGER 09 \ user \ objects \ car.txt". Search for the line: "Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, 15000, i30.bmp , 2008" and replace them with the following line "Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, Hyundai i30, -1000000000, i30.bmp, 2008". Save the file.

Then you go to Career > Private sector > cars and houses and buy the Hyundai i30. You now you have 1 billion on your account, this money you can now donate to the association.

However the best cheat with Fifa Manager 09 is the one where they cheat you out of your hard earned cash for the actual game because it's dirt. :)

cant find car text house text anywhere:o:eek::mad:
    brill game:cool::P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

:)

cant find car text house text anywhere:o:eek::mad:
    brill game:cool::P

Look harder so :)

The files may be hidden also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Company Sgt

Look harder so :)

The files may be hidden also.

can anyone else help me about the cheat for money i get into the file user objects and from there i cant find house txt r car txt i cant click the green arrow:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:mad:

Advertisement