Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problems conneecting n95 8g to pc suite

• 28-12-2008 1:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭

just since today my N95 8g wont connect to pc suite, it was working perfect until today but suddenly stopped.
    i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the cable driver and pc suite itself but still not working.

any idea's???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Check the cable - I have often found the mini-usb insert to be prone to loosening

Have you installed any app's since it worked before? - MS apps are very good for messing with other installed apps from my own experience.

Try different usb ports, even the ones at the back of the pc

Have you tried reinstalling pc suite?

This usually doesnt work but, when its connected go in to your control panel and select "add hardware", a wizard will guide you through the rest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

i just need to wiggle the lead around abit but it doesnt hold the connection for long. off to the nokia service center in the next week or too for me

Advertisement