Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fake Blood

• 28-12-2008 1:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

The guy is huge over in the UK even though he "doesnt do interviews". He played a set in the twisted pepper a while ago and its supposed to have been one of the best gigs dublin has seen in years so is he really all he's cracked up to be or just overhyped.....personally i love all his work to date i dont care who he really is haha

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭richie rich08

hes good,
    very very good at that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭gottahavehouse

he is faaaake bluh lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Sounds pretty good judging from his myspaz, I'll have to check him out at Corsica studios on the 6th of Feb:)

wen ur der ask him is he batman,spiderman or banksy too lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

I'm a big fan. I was at the set in Twisted Pepper and it was quite awesome. He played for ages without headphones if I remember correctly. I was impressed.

I absolutely love his Ring Road remix. Quality.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

That Mars tune is fantastic,real oldskool feel to it,one the best tunes of 2008

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭radiospan

Heard loads about him, but never listened to any of his stuff.

It's DJ Touche, right?

yeah well thats what most people reckon because of the simalar drum beats to
    the old wiseguys songs and the fact he remixed black ghosts anyway(my favourite fake blood remix) and the guy out of the black ghosts is touche...its all conspiracy though i wnet onto his agencys site yesterday looking to book him and theres tons of info on all there other artists but none about him it just says fake blood lol adds to the mystique i suppose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭francois

there are loads of good records on touche, dobre&james (i think they ran the label), jamshed, felix, booka shade and tetraflux, i think they were a dutch lable, who produced some interesting music, against the grain of stuff coming out of europe in the mid-90's-they also released some of the more leftfield techno from detroit at the time
    there's a savage mix CD they relesed as tata box inhibitors

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭francois

oops didnt read the post properly, though i checked his page-plays some nice stuff:p

• Advertisement

yeah its just a shame he hasnt released much stuff yet i think he has two of his own tracks and 8 or 9 remixes but here all pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

How come people aren't sure who he is? does he wear a costume or something?:P

no its just that he doesnt mention who he is on his myspace or on his agencys page and its like a promo thing now who is fake blood like all over the internet all you have to do is google who is fake blood and ders loads of theorys from dj touche to norman cook to tiesto ya know but the smart moneys on dj touche

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 philth

It's no secret any more that it's Touche - there's loads of pictures around from the recent gigs. He was very good in the Twisted Pepper - interesting way of playing too with two Serato vinyls and 2 normal CDJs. Very busy on the decks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

RaverRo808 wrote: »
    That Mars tune is fantastic,real oldskool feel to it,one the best tunes of 2008

One of my favs also.

Worked well with lektroluvs pukklepop set

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭frink

Went to see him the Twisted Pepper that night. Was cracking. Took a while to get going but was kicking at the end.

Great remix of Little Boots - Stuck on Repeat

Advertisement