Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst thing you've said/done/posted when drunk.

Options
  • 28-12-2008 2:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭

We've all done it. I've embarrassed myself on numerous occasions, just had a ban lifted on PI yesterday for embarrassing, drunken posting. So what's the worst thing you've said or done or posted while drunk?

Personally, I once phoned my mate at 3am, after a row, to tell him he was a w4nker, only - regrettably - his dad answered, but I didn't realse that until about 30 seconds into my rant. The fact that he only lived across the street, and had known me since forever, didn't help.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

The worst thing I ever done when I was drunk was yore ma! :P
    Had to be said!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

The worst thing I ever done when I was drunk was yore ma! :P
    Had to be said!

No, no it didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Posted about a certain " Lady " here , once.;)

Swore never to do it again.

I always wanted to post a "yore ma" reply. Im not ashamed of what I did! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

called someone "an absolute C word". i hate the word so much i won't even type it but it rhymes with punt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

Im not ashamed of what I did! :cool:

You should be. It's pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

My most embarrasing night out was Tuesday night just gone by. Finished up with work at 13.00 for the hols and started swamping back drinks at 2. Later on, at about 10, I was still in one of the busiest pubs in Limerick with loads of old school mates, when all of a sudden my dad arrives in with my uncle for a quick drink. Uh oh. I was stocious drunk at this stage, and he had not seen many of my mates in years.

Basically we were having a light hearted argument amongst ourselves about who would win in a fight, me or my aul fella. I'm pretty sure the argument ended by me declaring that i'd "smash ya into the ground". :o

Met up with all my mates last night who filled me in on what else went on. Drinking for 12 hours is bad. Especially when family creep up on ya!

Kinda laughed it off the following day with me dad with him saying "I hope your not that hammered every night"!

Thanks.

called someone "an absolute C word". i hate the word so much i won't even type it but it rhymes with punt.

Coward?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭sassa

Me and a friend were out one night when this fat girl that hated her start giving her sh1t over her boyfriend. so i pipped in with "what the **** does it matter to you its none of your fcuking business, the only reason you're even buying a drink in here right now is so you can eat the fcuking ice"

i felt bad about it till i heard back a few days later that i had supposedly rang her the day after to apologise and we went for a coffee to talk things out!!

I don't even have the girls number and have never talked to that girl since that night let alone bought her a damn coffee crazy bitch!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,289 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Fizman wrote: »
    Coward?
    Don't take up poetry....

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Coward?
    Yes Fizman, "coward" rhymes with "punt"...

Worst thing i've done when drunk was go into work when I was obviously a danger to myself. As my body was still "processing" the alcohol, I think that I may actually have got drunker as the morning went on. It's hardly the worst thing I done now that I think of it, as my boss and his son, who I was mates with were out with me, but didn't get up for work at all. They came in just before lunchtime and the son was still flutered... What a night...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

I crept upstairs to the batroom of my mates house, the drunkest I've ever been. When they busted the door open, I had my head in the toilet, dark vomit dribbling down my mouth, having also shit my pants. I had to be changed by my mate, who happened to be a close mate, thank God.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭madmik

I crept upstairs to the batroom of my mates house, the drunkest I've ever been. When they busted the door open, I had my head in the toilet, dark vomit dribbling down my mouth, having also shit my pants. I had to be changed by my mate, who happened to be a close mate, thank God.

nice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

I drunkenly assisted a friend "out" another mate to a big table full of people we all worked with. He had only confided in only one person, who wasn't at the table when it all went down. I was in absolute bits, having drank for about 6hrs, and in all fairness I didn't spill the beans, but something I said resulted in my accomplice blurting it out. I don't remember much of the night, but I've been told that on the same night I attempted to smoke a cigarette backwards (by lighting the butt) :p

esel wrote: »
    Don't take up poetry....
    Yes Fizman, "coward" rhymes with "punt"...

Jeez see what happens when you don't put a pacman or some sort of smiley face after such comments! :pac:

One of the worst things I did on a night out was climb a crane. And no, i'm not joking.

And yes, i had my retard hat on that night. I couldn't find my rape one, and I needed something to cover up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

One night I took a urinal cake out of the toilet in the Brazen Head and threw it in my friend's face. Was really embarrassed about it the next few days but luckily he took it well and didn't really care. Another time there was just general open-shirted touching of the nipples/belly button. Both those times where when I was wasted on vodka, needless to say I don't drink that anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

Honestly not looking to offend anyone here but I hate when people use drink as an excuse or claim it makes their personality completely different, it doesn't.

And sorry but if you can't handle drink you should know your limit and stick to it.

Sorry for going abit off topic and I wasn't referring to any post in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

gerky wrote: »
    Honestly not looking to offend anyone here but I hate when people use drink as an excuse or claim it makes their personality completely different, it doesn't.

And sorry but if you can't handle drink you should know your limit and stick to it.

Sorry for going abit off topic and I wasn't referring to any post in this thread.

Stop ruining the mood. If you dont like the thread and have nothing on-topic to say then why post at all?
    Just create a thread of your own where yourself and all the pioneers can go and talk about how much they hate drunk people

• Advertisement

One night I took a urinal cake out of the toilet in the Brazen Head and threw it in my friend's face. Was really embarrassed about it the next few days but luckily he took it well and didn't really care. .

I'm sorry but anyone who gets a log of sh1t thrown at his face and 'doesn't care' and 'takes it well' needs to be examined. Not to be trusted I say. Sounds a bit too nice to me.

Caliden wrote: »
    Stop ruining the mood. If you dont like the thread and have nothing on-topic to say then why post at all?
    Just create a thread of your own where yourself and all the pioneers can go and talk about how much they hate drunk people

Mood? where do you think you are, its an internet forum.

And I didn't say I hate drink or drunks just people who can't handle drink or use it as an excuse as if the drink made them do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭reggiethefirst

Climbed up 3 storeys of scaffold, sat up there and smoked a cigarette.

"I'm sorry but anyone who gets a log of sh1t thrown at his face and 'doesn't care' and 'takes it well' needs to be examined. Not to be trusted I say. Sounds a bit too nice to me."

I dont think thats what he was referring to when he mentioned a urinal cake. They are deoderizers. You may have seen them before. Also a pretty good band!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,289 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Posted on a forum and ruined the buzz.

Not your ornery onager

esel wrote: »
    Posted on a forum and ruined the buzz.

Copy cat:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

gerky wrote: »
    Copy cat:D

sorry thread only for drunk people :pac:

Caliden wrote: »
    sorry thread only for drunk people :pac:

Ha, come back when your a mod:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

I'm sorry but anyone who gets a log of sh1t thrown at his face and 'doesn't care' and 'takes it well' needs to be examined. Not to be trusted I say. Sounds a bit too nice to me.
    You know you're not supposed to sh*t in urinals... Perhaps that should be a nomination for most embarrassing thing?

EDIT: Also, what your other man said about urinal cakes. They're not sh*t. They're more like urinal fresheners.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

was away in kerry with my friends family because one of them was getting married,I got stupid drunk and staggered back to the house they had rented (was part of the hotel), no idea how i got back there or who let me into the house :eek: , took off me shoes at the bottom of the stairs and my trousers half way up and my socks at the top and the underpants when i got into the room (or so im told by the friend who recovered my clothes from said places), then the last thing i remember is standing over the bed with nothing but a shirt on and instead of getting in the bed i said to meself, **** that and just sort of dived at the bed and passed out, all well and good, i wake up with a quilt over my and me lying on my back. nothing was said about this so i didnt really mind (i drink with them a good bit) until 2 days later the night before going home and im talking to his ma and she goes "we had no idea where you went so i went to the house to see were you there and i walked into the bedroom and there was you lying WITH NOT A STITCH ON YA" needless to say i was fairly mortified about it :eek:

Advertisement