Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst thing you've said/done/posted when drunk.

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭ACW

Trinity1 wrote: »
    I just remembered I posted a pic of my OH in a see through dress with his willy sticking out, standing there with his hands on his hips and had a paragraph about him preferring my dog when we had a row. He had put it on for a joke and i took a photo.

I thought it was hysterically funny texting him saying look at my profile and theres not a damn thing you can do about it. Then I woke up the next morning :(

Yikes. He forgive you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Michael39

I'm from Dublin and i went to a friends stag do in Ennis in Clare about three or four years ago....

...to say i was a tad pissed would be understating it. There was eight of us staying in one room in the hotel including me...while the rest of the lads continued the booze up in the Residents Bar in the hotel...i decided to call it a night...went upstairs, arrived at our room...passed out inside the door, eventually the other lads couldn't enter the room because i was blocking the door...they pushed through after a while...

...two of the eventually lifted me onto my bed, i was sound asleep at this stage, and i woke up, fully clothed, with four pairs of shoes around my head, the lads were throwing them at me because i was snoring...

...i did wake up the next day, fully clothed of course, with one mega-hangover..:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

ACW wrote: »
    Yikes. He forgive you?

Yeah funny enough he did. He saw the funny side of it after about a week.
    I think the most embarrassing part of it for him was when he was telling his mate what a bunny boiler i was and explaining what happened and the friend did a double take and all his friend would keep saying was "you were in a dress wtf?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

One of the worst but funniest things I did when drunk was get bladdered at my dad's 60th in the local golf club, pulled a Del Boy by trying to lean on the bar and missing - falling straight to the floor. My sister asked my friends to take me home and I vanished in protest. I ended up wandering the golf course in horrible, wet February weather, lost a shoe in a pile of muck, anytime people rang me I answered and roared down the phone that I didn't know where I was and hung up.
    Ended up walking through the empty airport beside the club, limping like a zombie in a cheap b-movie, covered in muck. When my friend arrived and found me he thought it only best to take a photo.

The best part was I woke and had no hangover, score!! :D:pac:
    you need to post that photo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I think the worst most cringey thing I have ever seen is someone posting on boards after getting laid. To tell their internet buddies about it. Not to be bad, but I thought that was particularly pathetic. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

The above post is epic win in post form.

This is motivational poster material right here.

We are part of something special here people, cherish the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I've done a ton of retarded sh*t when I'm drunk. Worst thing is when I try and pick up women, utter lack of gameplan and usually try to abort when I'm halfway through an opening sentence. Seriously though, I couldn't pin down the most retarded stuff I've done or said. So I'll go with the most recent.

Was utterly smashed, was walking to get a cab with some mates, started talking to 2 lads whilst my mates were arguing between themselves. Lads were pretty sound and after a minute or two, one produced a bag of white powder, dips his keys in and offers me a snort or 2. I'd usually decline but I said "Shur why not?" Took a hefty snort and then 2 more. The lads say "What's wrong with your mates?", "Ah one of them is always a bastard of a drunk", "He could probably do with some of this, would chill him out", "What? Charlie? You gotta be kidding", "Dude, this is ket", "WHAT!?", "Want another snort for the road?", "Yeah, go on then."

Cue me being K holed, drunk as f*ck and not knowing wtf was going on as soon as I hit the bed.

Was utterly stupid in retrospect but is also kind of funny seeing as I was unharmed.

Advertisement