Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

silver trim change to black

Options
  • 28-12-2008 2:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

On a black Audi A4, how would you go about having the silver trim....ie on the windows changed to black?

Would you have them sprayed or replaced?
    I just want a black car with no silver anywhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,324 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Detailing tape would be a good idea. It could be removed later, as I'm sure most prospective buyers wouldn't agree with your taste.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

esel wrote: »
    Detailing tape would be a good idea. It could be removed later, as I'm sure most prospective buyers wouldn't agree with your taste.
    +1

It probably cost €200/€300 to put it there in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

You remove the silver parts (around the windows and along the sides of the car I'm guessing) and replace them with black parts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

You remove the silver parts (around the windows and along the sides of the car I'm guessing) and replace them with black parts.
    lol
    Thats so mad it just might work

Advertisement