Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DJ FTP

• 28-12-2008 9:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here use a DJ FTP service where they can subscribe to download tracks or get sent new releases by emails? - or have people tried them and found them rubbish?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Haven't heard of any services like that, but I'm registered for a paying promo list for Deprivation records... Always nice to get wav versions of the tracks a month or so before general release:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

well i have credentials for one private ftp that a label sent me, i leave myself logged in to AIM all day while i'm at work so people can send me tunes, and i get the occasional sendspace link in my inbox too

http://www.soundcloud.com is a pretty cool resource too; i'm on digital mailing lists for a few labels on there, it's handy enough..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

That's a pity... i've only found one ftp / mailout service that have a few labels sending music too and heard that there are others...

Google just comes up with rubbish sites - it seems that most DJ just goto a label direct rather than a place where they can get sent material by 'genre' - i'm almost tempted to make one lol.

Advertisement