Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy an artificial Christmas Tree?

• 28-12-2008 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

Hi folks,

now I know the day is officially over but I'm somewhat of a big child when it comes to our christmas tree. It was looking well until our guest fell into it and broke it (and my christmas dreams) in several places.

It was a Pre-lit Rocky Mountain Tree from Homebase, bought for 75 euros (reduced from 150) about four years ago. Twas about 6 ft, I reckon and not too slim and not too fat...just right. It was a fine tree until that fricking ejit crashed into it!!! :(

Anyho, was out briefly in Swords BnQ, Atlantic and Homebase with ne're a nice tree to be found. Has anyone seen any decent trees in the sales? Does anyone know what 'fully hinged' in description of a tree means? Would be willing to drive northwards as it might possibly be cheaper or better value than in the republic. Also easier to get it home than from center of town.

If anyone has any ideas...other than never invite (actually we didn't invite him in the first place) that ejit back...I'd be very grateful...I usually leave my tree up till the end of Jan and I'm missing it already :(

I know, my problems are small but still...cheers m

ps merry christmas to one and all ;)

Advertisement