Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sale in Toy City.....

Options
  • 28-12-2008 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

There's a 50% off all stock sale in Toy City. Picked up an 80Gb PS3 with Little Big Planet for €200!! What a deal! Sale applies to games as well. I dont know if they are goin outta business or what

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Feck, i'll never get to town before they are all sold out.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

cactus86 wrote: »
    There's a 50% off all stock sale in Toy City. Picked up an 80Gb PS3 with Little Big Planet for €200!! What a deal! Sale applies to games as well. I dont know if they are goin outta business or what

where did you get this?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=206224

This thread says it doesn't include PC games :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=206224

This thread says it doesn't include PC games :(

It did, guy in front of me got a lot of games for half price.
    PS3 all gone though.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Im guessing they are closing down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Dang I wanna get in there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Consoles all gone. 90% of their 360 and PC Games are ancient, outdated prices anyway so there's not much to be saved really over normal prices in Game or Gamestop. Pretty good for kids toys though. The 50% is off everything, including PC Games. Lots of console accessories left though, might be worth going for those. They also have quite a lot of Gameboy Advance games for 5 euro, again, might be worth it to someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

cactus86 wrote: »

holy moly!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭PauricTheLodger

Damn, only reading this now :( Will pop down later anyway, if nothing there, at least Maplin is just around the corner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Where in Galway is Toy City?;)

• Advertisement

The Wellpark commercial estate - where the Eye cinema/PC World/Atlantic homecare is. It's on the same side as PC World. You can get the number 4/5/2/9 buses out there and get off at the G Hotel or the number 8 and get off at Moneen.

In wellpark by Atlantic Homecare / the eye cinema / the G hotel

Advertisement